Friday, September 28, 2007

New products and Christmas in October

Grandma got some great new products out for you yesterday. Bazzill has released new decorative edge papers that have eyelet holes punched out. They also have released a new line of papers with designs punched out like stars and hearts that you can stitch with fibers, add eyelets to, or just leave plain with paper behind. Be looking for layout and card samples using these papers soon.

Connie also put out yesterday and today new Christmas. The K @ Co. and Making Memories Christmas can be found on end caps. Here is a note on this new holiday stuff. Buy it when you see it if you want it. With so many choices out there for popular holidays and theme we are moving away from reordering the same item. So don't be upset when we don't have an item you saw 2 months ago. This strategy insures that you will always have fresh and new product for your paper crafting and scrapbooking projects.

There is also a cute new animal line out by Creative Imaginations. Not sure if Connie has it out yet. She might get to it tonight.

If you have never attended one of our large workshops you are missing out. We have our annual Christmas workshop scheduled for OCT. 6 th. This 4 hour workshop will provide you a great time at a great value. You will make at least 12 different cards, bags, ornaments, and paper crafting items. All the supplies are included you only need to bring your workshop kit. The class is $30.00 and includes refreshments and door prizes. Samples are in the store to check out but you can take my word for the quality and variety of these projects.

I had a lot of things I thought of during the week to chat on. Can't think of them all now. Oh one was I need ideas for Hall0ween costumes. Not for Sam my 4 yr old, but for Noah my 8 yr old. He is at the age where my ideas aren't so great. I can't stand to spend 30.00 for a junk costume that won't last for an hour nor do I want anything bloody or yucky. Anyone have any brilliant ideas that I can claim????

No one made any comments or had any questions to my last blog. My self esteem by be affected if I don't here from a few of you. So feel free to respond on any topic that you feel moved about.

4 comments:

The Paper Princess said...

Just wanted you to know I'm loving your blogs. I don't have any great Halloween ideas for 8 year olds but I thought I'd let you know I'm enjoying reading and can't wait to check out the new stuff!

The Paper Princess said...

Just wanted you to know I'm enjoying your blogs! Unfortunately I don't have any great ideas for Halloween costumes for 8-year-olds, but I did want you to know that people appreciate you writing. AND I can't wait to come in and check out the new stuff you've been talking about! Keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Your blogs are working out great! Improved spelling and grammar is coming along nicely. Thanks for all the updates and the Mega Crop was wonderful as usual on Sat., Sept. 29th. Mary did a wonderful job with the food as always. Make sure you tell her that too!

See you next week.

Mindy said...

Karen, I look forward to reading your witty blogs each week! I'm proud of your new-found computer skills. No ideas for halloween, I still need something for my 2 yr old (that my husband doesn't think is to sissy)See you soon I'm sure. I love Daisy Lane!