Friday, September 21, 2007

Martha and more

Finally the new Martha Stewart line by EK Success is out. I already grabbed some of my favorites for my stash at home. Here is what I like the best. Punches many companies have not been manufacturing these like they use to. Even with the Cricut and other die cutting systems it is so nice to be able to punch out quick and easy shapes with your leftovers. I also love that my kids can use these until their fingers are sore without hurting my tools. She has some classic shapes such as maple leaf and scalloped circle as well in her fall/Halloween line she has a great pumpkin, bat, and spider. Speaking of her Fall and Halloween line, love it. I am not the biggest of Halloween fans but these great treats, crafts, and decorations make me want to have a party. You must check out her glitter pumpkin crafts. Sam (my 4 yr old) has been asking me on a daily basis when does he get to use glitter. Every moms worst nightmare. However, this glitter pumpkin is sooooo cute. For all you Crickit owners, there are 18 x 18 card stock and printed papers that are great for you large cuts. I pulled some of these papers to use in my paper craft projects. There is also a ton of baked goods packaging. These adorable boxes and bags are perfect to jazz up the simplest cookie or candy gift. There are also a lot of different craft project kits and ideas. One of the very best gifts I ever got was the year for Christmas my mom gave me a box of craft supplies. My heart was filled with visions of creating endless works of art. I remember thinking how I was going to sell these projects to people at craft shows. I also loved the fact that I had total control of how, when and who got to use these supplies. So think about this when you are planning your Christmas list this year. Another toy to break, game to loose half the pieces, or junk to clutter our house and kids minds. Consider providing your child or family members an opportunity to create and control all that their imaginations will allow. Guess where you can get these supplies. Yeah DL. If you are one of those who need help with this creative collection come see me.
Our Fall Open House is tomorrow Saturday. Do stop by for door prizes, snacks, give aways and of course great sale and specials on scrapbooking and crafts. Hope to see you tomorrow. God Bless You. Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,

You are doing a great job blogging. Keep it up. Love to read it each Friday.

Have a great weekend!