Saturday, December 1, 2007

GET IN HERE NOW FOR CHEAP STUFF

It's your chance. Mary just put out new clearance signs. All clearance items (marked with the yellow/orange tags) are an extra 50% off the clearance price. The clearance paper is now 5 sheets for $1.00. After talking to our people doing the new POS that we have to input even clearance items. I was really thinking we wouldn't. So it has to go. Might I make a few suggestions. There are 20 or so left of the Tech. Tues. acrylic stamps. I have myself 12 different ones and love them. These are just leaving due to new designs coming out. There is also tons of misc. stickers in the back clearance area. (did you know we have 2) All of these would make a great scrapbooking gift. You could give someone 100.00 value for next to nothing.

Even with inventory coming up we are still getting in new product. K& Co new Valentines line is in but not quite out yet. EK Success new products are in that I talked about last time. Cricut Vinyl and markers are in. Time to decorate the tree with the kids. I pray for patience and a mind that remembers the joy of childhood. I have a meatloaf in the oven. I kind of cooked it like a roast and put potatoes and carrots around it. I hope it doesn't make too much grease. See you soon. Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the cricut class you offered for the 6" users. Now makes me want to buy the 12" but can't afford right now. I will make sure I get in there to look at the paper now on clearance 5/$1. I'm excited about trying the new markers I got for the cricut. We'll just see what I can do. I do wish that you would have an advanced class in the cricut because while I did get useful info I didn't know about my cricut like how to recut the same item again if it didn't cut all the way through the first time, I would like to know more and have more time to play around with all the different features. You know how the kids are around the machine!!! So at home I don't get alot done with it.

So, I guess I've rambled on enough ... have a great week and can't wait to hear from you.

One more ? Are you going to have people come in and count inventory again for store credit this year???

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Jamie thanks for the imput. Glad you enjoyed the cricut class. As far as offering an advanced class we are going to be offering something mostlikely for the Design Studio software in a class format. If you haven't been to one of the cricut crops that is going to most likely be a great resource. Marla hosts the 5 hour crop. She hightlites one specific cartridge and all it does and offers it that nite only for 20% off. She is also right there to help you with any cricut projects or questions. Did I mention you get to use any cricut cart. that we sell??? The cost for the night is 8.00 if you bought your machine at DL and 12.00 if you didn't. That is a great price